Flatiron Five has a new tattoo shop—run by the enigmatic and legendary tattoo artist Chynna. When the moon is full, Chynna creates one tattoo to set two hearts afire and gives it away, with the goal of making romantic dreams come true. Who will be next?
Olivia trusts in here-and-now…
Olivia doesn’t believe in magic or everlasting love—she’s a scientist, after all—but winning a tattoo from Chynna convinces her to take a chance. She’s always admired her best friend Lexi’s big brother Spencer, maybe because opposites attract. What would it be like to seduce him? Would it end her fascination with him? With a little help from her friends and a blindfold, Liv decides to find out. The bonus is that Spencer will never know his secret lover was her…
Spencer believes in forever.
But Spencer guesses the truth almost right away. He’s good with having Olivia want him—having her alone in his cabin is the perfect chance to teach her to trust sensation and him. A blizzard interferes with Olivia’s plan, giving Spencer more time to work his own persuasive magic. He knows a night or two will only be the beginning of what he wants to last forever. Can he convince Olivia to give love a try, or will she leave him forever as soon as the snow melts?
The Secret Heart Ink series is set in the same world as the Flatiron Five series. Because some characters appear in both series, you may want to switch between the two series to read the stories in chronological order:
1. Simply Irresistible (Flatiron Five #1)
2. Addicted to Love (Flatiron Five #2)
3. In the Midnight Hour (Flatiron Five #3)
4. Snowbound (Secret Heart Ink #1)
5. Some Guys Have All the Luck (Flatiron Five #4)
6. Spring Fever (Secret Heart Ink #2)
7. One Hot Summer Night (Secret Heart Ink #3)
8. Going to the Chapel (Flatiron Five #5)
9. Bad Case of Loving You (Flatiron Five #6)
10. Under the Mistletoe (Secret Heart Ink #4)
11. Some Like It Hot (Flatiron Five #7)